Hair extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in2hair

Reaction score
Hi

You will have to forgive me as I'm a newbie.

I've recentley done a course in hair extensions. I'm only doing friends and family at the moment until I have a lot more experience.

I've also gone back to college for hairdressing but I'm only doing my level 2 at mo!

I did a friend's hair last week, colour match was great etc, and it looked great when I'd finished. Then yesterday she came over and it didn't look too great, so I had a look through to see if I'd done something wrong that I had missed, and I noticed that the ends of her hair have faded from her hair colour which is plumto almost light brown :eek:

So I am now wondering what do I as I cant leave her looking like that. It looks like it's been really badly blended. Any ideas what's the best way to go about fixing it?

Really appreciate some advice from the more experienced on here please:)

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to me, I'm am a fully qualified hairdresser and extensionist, all I did was reapply the colour to the ends of my own hair, I did it myself, that simple x

now she is matched to a particular hair extension colour she will need to keep her colour topped up, the extensions highlight that her colour washes out.

dont worry this is normal and you havent done anything wrong x

Enchanted Locks Academy
http://www.enchantedlocksacademy.co.uk/

thank you, she re coloured her ends and it looks great again :hug:

Latest posts

Back