Hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurabhot2trot

Reaction score
hi there,imlooking for a new supplier,that isnt to expensive,but has good quality hair,the hair would have to have a good ratio,angd good thickness,ive been told about lush us? hair planet? and elite-hair?could anyone tell me what they think of these suppliers?

Thanks Laura

Try Halo Hair Extensions, they are fantastic! The hair quality is 100% Indian remy human hair with over 40 colours to chose from x

have you herd of foxy hair?do you know if they are any good?x

thanks

I have used Foxy and found the hair quite good - i did have a problem with the bonds though - they broke down very quickly. I thought it was maybe my particular clients aftercare routine however after speaking to other technicians it seems it maybe wasn't. I would use this hair as a second supplier if there wasnt this problem with the bonds!! Never quite seem to get it all right in one place can we?

Foxy have upgraded bonds, much better can highly reccomend, also Halo is great too. For a premium fitting i use Celeb Elite x

thanks,ive ordered hair from lush us,and foxy are sending me out samples,ill have a look on celeb-elite,see of they can send me a couple of sample,thanks for your help.its stick tip im after and couldnt seem to find them on the halo website,but ill check again.thanks:biggrin:

sorry can i also ask on average how many bonds are you both using for a full head?thanks:Love:

this would depend on strand size and clients own hair density and style. I generally fit approx 150 0.8g bonds, however for someone with a shorter hair style or thicker hair this could be up to an additional 50 (although if you use good spacing techniques this isn't always necessary).

ok,im going from 0.5g to 0.8g,so just wanted to check that i was ordering enough hair,thanks again,xx

ok,im going from 0.5g to 0.8g,so just wanted to check that i was ordering enough hair,thanks again,xx
yes always better to have extra hair - I know Lush-us will refund if packets are unopened or you can just use them to build your stocks up!!

thanks,i dont want to need to put my prices up,so im getting paid less for my time now as im now using better hair.ive bout 175 bonds so hopin that will be enogh for the full head,she has thin hair so it should be.xx

Can I just ask..if you order online how do you manage to get a perfect colour match? I have a local wholesalers so take a strand test from my client and match it up myself at the wholesalers to make sure it's spot on. Think I'd struggle online. X

i use the colour ring I bought from Lush-us, I also know of other technicians who have sent a strand test in and they have colour matched for them!! Great service.

Oooh right never thought of a colour ring I may start using them too then as the wholesalers I use are always very low on stock. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back