Hair extension techs I need your advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbylouisa

Reaction score
Hi guys!
currently looking at products to recommend my clients aftercare products for their hair extensions. Lots of people are recommending OTC products such as ep. i want to offer professional salon products to boost sales in the salon.. is options ltd as good as everyone says? i currently offer the Matrix biolage as its sulfate and paraben free?
what do you recommend? TIA X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I recommend mine joico colour care non sulphate

oh ill take a look and test it out :) could you pm me the trade price and sale price? i like the idea of having a bottle with my company name on it :( are they not as good?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I didnt like options shampoo, i never found it coloursafe & it was hard&gloopy, but they do a free from shampoo im going to try in the new year as they do have some good products (protein & shine spray in bullets are fab, they do blow dry lotions too).

A lot of brands are bringing out free from products thou now, schwartzco..pft..zseqw bonacure, affinage kitoko, tigi catwalk i think it is & osmo are all accessible & i love macadamia travel kits are a booster, not for everywash as its a bit heavy mind :o

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried the osmo & felt it made my hair very dry

Joico sulphate free x

i love the milkshake shampoo and conditioner products on extensions as they are sulphate and silicone free (fab & smell lovely too) and then moroccanoil before blowdrying! :)

Latest posts

Back