Hair extension trade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie Edwards

Reaction score
Struggling to find a hair supplier with a good range in lengths and great prices! Feel like I've searched everywhere! Have people asking 14" to 24" but can't seem to find anything worth while

You will probably need to try a few suppliers x

I don't do extensions but most of the people that I know that do them go through a local place here in Canada called Abuntu. Here is their extension page. You can change the currency up top for your local. https://www.abantu.com/search?q=extensions

Try prestige or remi cachet x

Angel do a fair few lengths it's just getting the colours! Last time I measured their 20" it was 23".
Most of the girls I get in wanting 26" hair change their mind as soon as I show them that hair, it's always long enough :)

I have just started and have used hair planet however length range isn't great. I have just received some samples from Prestige which seems nice and have read good reviews on here about them, they also have a good range of colours and lengths,

Latest posts

Back