Hair Extensionists!! What do you keep your kit in??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
At training i was given a small tool box but i feel its to small.
All the beauty boxes i find have small compartments so dont fit the tools etc.

What does everyone else keep their kit in?

x

I find some of the professional makeup cases/trolleys have bigger compartments in the bottom for larger items and smaller trays on top for the smaller bits like clips and rings etc. Do a google search for beauty trolleys... there's loads out there.

HTH x

I use a beauty trolley with a mirror and lights to bring the salon experience to them. It's really nice and has compartments to fit all my stuff in and keep the hair separate. Also made my own thing to keep the hair so it does not get tangled so all bonds are kept separate so that it is easier. I think a beauty trolly makes you look look
More professional.

At training i was given a small tool box but i feel its to small.
All the beauty boxes i find have small compartments so dont fit the tools etc.

What does everyone else keep their kit in?

x

I use a beauty trolley as well but I don't have to travel xx

try beautyboxes.com, although you can get the same on ebay for cheaper once you know what you want

I was lookin at this too!! I got a case with my course but I don't want to be taking another bag/case with me for my hairdressing stuff i.e. Hairdryer, straighteners ect. Would be nice to chuck it all in one big case but I can only find these trolley ones and I don't wanna look a prat pulling one along pmsl :D

I was lookin at this too!! I got a case with my course but I don't want to be taking another bag/case with me for my hairdressing stuff i.e. Hairdryer, straighteners ect. Would be nice to chuck it all in one big case but I can only find these trolley ones and I don't wanna look a prat pulling one along pmsl :D

Lol! Get your point but I think it makes me look more proffessional and def saves my back!!! Having all your kit in a shoulder bag is not good for your back at all. The one I got with my course is super ugly too, I quite like the trolleys. I love all their little compartments! I am such a neat freak.

You could get a nice shoulder bag but as I said it is bad for your back so then a trolley is the best bet if you walk around a lot like I do.

If you are mobile and your client only has a sofa and a chair, and no table available for you to use (it happens!) you will get terrible back ache bending down and picking up from your bag on the floor. The trolleys are fab as you can purchase ones that have a top compartment that you can take with you should you not want to "look a prat" and wheel the whole lot about. I currently use a two tier one that has plenty room in the bottom for all electricals, plus an insert for bottles etc, plus a removable top compartment for all brushes, combs etc.

I carry my hair in a seperate small case so it all stays neat

I wouldnt be without mine, everything is kept need and tidy and it doubles as a work station

I got a nice alloy 3 tier beauty/hairdressing trolly this week off ebay for £42 delivered, largest compartment big enough to frop my 'tool box' into and once stacked works great as a table to pick up hair/tools from. hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back