Hair Feathers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByAlly

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Just seen a post about hair feathers..i've not seen much of these but think they look great and would like to know more!!
Does anybody do these? How are they fitted? how long do they last? etc..
Any info would be great :) thanks
Ally xx

Hey Hun!

I have and stock hair feathers, I have a red one and some peacock feathers, and I love them, mine are all fitted by micro rings which I install myself and fit about half way up my head!

Hope this helps xx

They look ace! BUT.. I am not trained in micro rings :(. Do they all come with micro rings? And could I also be cheeky and ask where u find best to order them if I do end up going for it? How much would you charge for this service? Cheers :) xxx

Hey Hun,

The ones I order come with micro rings, but come with a guide on how to fit them! You can also buy a pack to fit them!

I buy mine from halo hair extensions, but google hair feathers and they will give you some amazing stockists and everyone has something different!

Shell xx

Hi shell,
That's brilliant thankyou v.much! Will have a look at that website. Need a model to practice one on but everybody's too chicken!! Lol. Xx

Latest posts

Back