Hair up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apes

Reaction score
Hiya geeks, does anyone know where the best place to train in hair up / bridal hair is?
I really want to learn so I can offer it to my clients
Any advice... Thanks xx

Hiya geeks, does anyone know where the best place to train in hair up / bridal hair is?
I really want to learn so I can offer it to my clients
Any advice... Thanks xx

This is a great skill to have and allows you to be creative and it is fun! A great extra to offer. Where are you based?

Hiya, I'm based in Greenhithe Kent.. Can get to London and surrounding areas easily. Xx

This is a great skill to have and allows you to be creative and it is fun! A great extra to offer. Where are you based?

Today, 02:42 PM
Hiya, I'm based in Greenhithe Kent.. Can get to London and surrounding areas easily. Xx

London academy of hair and makeup do some really good courses. It's on tottenham court rd. they have really small classes which I always think is a plus and are really flexible with start dates. A bit expensive though but all courses are. They do specific ones like bridal updos as well.

Patrick cameron is a great starting point.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Defo Patrick Cameron ! Don't go anywhere else! U will learn the basics there from there u will be an individual. Creative ! Go to you tube and type Lebanese hair ups or chignon

Latest posts

Back