Halloween and Xmas Freehand Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well its getting to that time of year again when everybody starts to want themed nails. ive only been doing nail art a little while and not too grate either. im doing my airbrushing nail course next week with anne swain but was wondering if any of you geeks had any great ideas for the above freehand and simple.

i can do spots and flicks lol but was wondering what else was about. i have a few nail art bookd but not much in the above lines in freehand and aprt from the obious, orange and black with maybe yellow for halloween and red, green and gold for xmas not too sure.

anticipating some good ideas from you great nail artists.

I did a lot of spiders with googly eyes for halloween last year really quick and easy just a black circle with legs and put a couple of eyes on them and a line down from the cuticle to give the impression that its dangling down(hope that makes sense) holly with red rhinestones were popular at christmas and candy canes..did these with a dotting tool and red and white paint just one dot after the other in the shape of a cane...snowflakes were popular too...

nailtopia have got some lovely halloween and christmas stickers I was thinking of getting some but I must admit I like to get my paints and brushes out...
icon_biggrin.gif
hth

Pumpkins - using a small brush paint small orange segments just like orange segments then some green squiggles.

Bats or a ghost they look cool on a black nail.

Christmas ones, snow man or bells.

If you get air brush stencils you can sponge the little designs onto a nail using acrylic paints and a small piece of sponge, just be careful when removing the stencil so you don't smudge it. Or use Sponge paints that dry quick! I use my son's poster paints.

Take care

Latest posts

Back