Halo hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldilocks.ie

Reaction score
Has anyone used halo hair from halohairextensions.com? Heard it's fab?? If anybody could tell me I'd really appreciate it :) thanksx

Don't waste your money hun, I'm into my third week, and I'm having them removed tomorrow, there's lots of threads on here bout them, do a search, and have a read before you waste any money xx

Yes I have and can confirm its lovely hair! X

Thanks for the info girls one comment say good and the other bad ?? Anyone 1 else tried them?? Xx

@endless sorry only new to this cam you tell me how to search treads?? Xx

I wouldn't recommend halo, there customer service is awful, IMO.

There bonds are so thin in comparison to others and the 3 clients I put the hair into all complained!!!

Thanks missfit :) were the customers complaining about the quality of the hair? X

I'm not a fan of halo, not a nice service and they're hair is bad quality!

I love halo, I use it on all clients, find the customer service and speed of delivery fab!

I love halo, I use it on all clients, find the customer service and speed of delivery fab!

I think us extension geeks figured out a long time ago you probably work for Halo, as most of what you say is un-true,and every post is about Halo.
Theres nothing fab about Halo, Im having to spend a long time every day making my new Halo extensions look anything near acceptable, as to not put my clients off, Ive been working with extensions for 11 years,and Im thanking god i didnt use Halo for a client.

@endless sorry only new to this cam you tell me how to search treads?? Xx

Hiya,
look on the tab bar at the top, theres a little tab with SEARCH on it,and a drop down arrow,

Theres loads,and loads of info about different hair/suppliers etc
xx

Thanks endless xx

There not brilliant, even when you really take care of them, (no heat, plenty of treatments) they split, fade colour and look very dull, wouldnt recommend them!

I think us extension geeks figured out a long time ago you probably work for Halo, as most of what you say is un-true,and every post is about Halo.
Theres nothing fab about Halo, Im having to spend a long time every day making my new Halo extensions look anything near acceptable, as to not put my clients off, Ive been working with extensions for 11 years,and Im thanking god i didnt use Halo for a client.

So who do you use?

Has anyone used halo hair from halohairextensions.com? Heard it's fab?? If anybody could tell me I'd really appreciate it :) thanksx

they are rubbish, too thin, certainly not 1g strands, orders are wrong, customer service non existent. You can get a lot better elsewhere more for your money and better service

Omfg!!! Ordered this hair for a friend To try their #60 as this is hard to find good. So I bought three packs and I was like WTF when I received t because the packet was light as a feather. Their extensions come in packets of 50 which isn't always ideal either as I like to mix colours. Anyway once I opened it I was seriously stunned at how little hair was in each 50 bundle. It was the same amount as a lush us 25 piece bundle if not less! They were def not 1 g and these 150 wouldn't even make a full head or close to it. I was so disappointed! Needless to say I returned it and at the post office my packet didnt even weigh 300 an that was with the cardboard box and everything. Blah.

Latest posts

Back