Hand Massage Cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SabrinaD

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend a good hand massage cream.

THanks

CND do some really nice ones, there is scentsations, solar butter, solarsilk and finishing lotion which is part of their spa range.
x

I have the mango and coconut scentsations from creative and it smells great and it lasts forever.

I LOVE solar butter!!!!

mmm honeysuckle & pink grapefruit scentsations, yummy. There are lots of lovely smelling lotions around. I personally love the Creative lotions & there are so many to choose from. Who have you trained with? Do they have their own range of lotions?

I trained at my local college (VTCT) and just brought a cheap make to practice with. Now that I am up and running I wanted to invest in something that feels and smells nice.

If you are thinking of trying Creative, I'd go with the Scentsations range, there are loads to choose from. You are bound to find one you'll love. You could do the Spa day with Creative if you are looking for a whole manicure range, all the products are included & the finishing lotion feels lovely when you massage with it.

If you phone designer nails at leesd you can set up a secondary account and purchase items like this.

scattyfox said:
If you phone designer nails at leesd you can set up a secondary account and purchase items like this.

Hi Scattyfox,

Sorry to be thick but what do you mean by secondary account. I am trained in Creative products (Liquid & Powder) and am able to buy Creative products through the OSNS.

Would love to be able to purchase products direct from Creative but have been told this is not possible until I train with them. I am hoping to do this in the future but funds are tight right now. I am concentrating on getting going which will hopefully bring money in for further training.

Only qualified mid July but love what I am doing and want to learn as much as possible.

Sabrina

SabrinaD said:
Hi Scattyfox,

Sorry to be thick but what do you mean by secondary account. I am trained in Creative products (Liquid & Powder) and am able to buy Creative products through the OSNS.

Would love to be able to purchase products direct from Creative but have been told this is not possible until I train with them. I am hoping to do this in the future but funds are tight right now. I am concentrating on getting going which will hopefully bring money in for further training.

Only qualified mid July but love what I am doing and want to learn as much as possible.

Sabrina

So you were taught with Creative products in a college? In that case I wouldn't think you'd be allowed to buy their l&p at all. I don't know why you can buy from the OSNS if you can't buy from leeds :confused: . Best thing to do is ring leeds who will set up an account for you to buy everything but l&p, this is the secondary account. HTHs

SabrinaD said:
Hi Folks,

THanks

mine lol
(just had to get that in) as i make my own massage oils, creams etc

Bit confused babe, if your trained with creative and buy at the OSNS why ahve you got to train again to buy other products. You should be able to buy anything from the OSNS apart from Brisa, Fabric in other words the product systems. All other products can be bought .

SabrinaD said:
Solar Butter (IMO) love it... soft, creamy, hydrating, moisturising.....

I was trained at my local college by a CND Masters technician in Creative products, not direct with CND. The reason being, luckily, is that the tutor would not teach in any other product as she says Creative is the best - of which I am thankful for.

The qualification I hold is a VTCT Level 2. I was told that until I train direct with CND that I am unable, although trained in using their liquid and powder to purchase from Creative direct.

I have spoken to the OSNS this morning and they have confirmed that I am able to purchase all Creative products through them.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

x

thanks for that update Sabrina.......now have you decided on a hand masage cream?.....my all time favourite is the finishing lotion in the SpaManicure as it smells like sherbert!!I have the tote bag size on in my handbag at all times!!.........butat the moment I also love Black cherry & nutmeg scensations....and have the handwash & lotion in my loo as we speak!! Hubby loves it too...!

Think I might Try Scensations - going to the Trade Show September so will probably be hanging around the Creative stand for hours trying to decide which scent!!

Latest posts

Back