Happy Xmas and Thanks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniele

Reaction score
Hi every one. Well you guys have been a great help to me during the past two and a half weeks. Its been chaotic here but I've got a great team. I am learning how to handle some difficult clients who seem to be unhappy no matter what. I have come to realize that there are some people who will try it on and want something for nothing. I also feel quite agitated that some customers come in here slagging off my nearest competitor (an NSS), when actually I think their work is very good. I also feel that I have to live up to their reputation, which I can easily exceed with customer service and manicures, but the speed and excellence of their finish is very good, just a shame their nails look a little like shovels!

Other than that I'm getting there slowly, getting good products is a must and I am doing the full OPI product training in Jan. I have also noticed, some people have dreadful odd shaped, flat, lumpy, bumpy, nail plates which are deeply embedded in the skin, you cant turn a sow's ear into a silk purse for christs sake can you guys? I've been a real soft touch re doing nails for free etc, but no more miss nice chick in the new year, I mean business! - Thanks for your help everyone, and thats also for this great site where I can talk to people who understand me!!

Daniele - Oxford;)

My sentiments exactly!!! Good Luck for the New Year!!!

Latest posts

Back