has anyone taken any salonsystem course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all

has any of you lovely people heard of, or taken a salonsystem 6 day course,
as the course is being held at canterbury, and a round the country,

i would love to go with creative but i live in dover kent and canterbury would suit me better.

the course i am intrested in is total course of manicure gell acrylics and silk and maintenance, and is recognised by national federation of nail technitions,i all ready compleated home learn with essential and think this would be the next step, what do you people think , love dee :)

I did the salon system course, they must have changed it since I did it cos there was no gel involved. Beware that the cost of the course does not involve the kits, well it didnt when i did my course, so it ended up costing me around £700.

All I can say about this course is that it is a good introduction to the nail industry like any other short course. I qualified with them but felt no where near ready to be let loose on the public, they did not offer any other follow up courses so basically it was all crammed into 4 days that inc nn manicure, l&p silk, fibre, and how to infill and rebalance the whole lot. Plus contra-indications, nail diseases etc etc.

I don't regret doing this course as it opened my eyes and made me realise I could not know everything there is to learn in 4 days and therefor went onto creative who offer a full folio of different and extra courses to get me to the position I am now.

i did the salon system course this january didn't do the gel that wasn't ready when i did my 4 day,system started that a few months ago after a gel revamp..sarah lou has given a very good discription of the course.. you do take in a lot in the 4/5 days you have to buy the sets thats not included in the price...and an exam 4/6 weeks later..i had a lovely tutor she's only a phone call away for me,if i have any problem..
the course did what i wanted it to ..i wanted to know if i wanted to make a living doing nails.. i do !!! now i'l do more training...

Latest posts

Back