Have you dealt with Nail Creations??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atillathefun

Reaction score
Hi Everyone I am new to this forum - just wondering if anyone can help me
I have a nail creations airbrush and desperately need a new nozzle and needle for it. I went into Capital where I usually get them but they no longer deal with Nail Creations and one girl told me that they are no longer trading!! I spoke to Capitals Head office and they said I could deal with Nail Creations direct and they gave me the number of 0845 6013792. This number is constantly on answer phone and I have left 4 messages and have not had a reply. This leads me to think that perhaps the girl was right and they are no longer trading?????!!!
Has anyone dealt with Nail Creations recently?? or have you heard anything re them

Thanks for reading:wink2:

OMG i hope not, i have all their stuff. Lucky i recently brought a new needle. Looking at an old price list, they were selling an awful lot of stuff off really cheap and some of it was discontinued, maybe they've know for a while they were going under.

I will have a check with companies house to see if they have gone into receivership, will let you know.

Ok have had a look.

They have dissovled!.

other companies needles, nozzels etc, may fit you gun, but it would be trial and error. If not you may need to buy another gun.

Do you use their top coat?

Hi

What brand is your compresser?/ is it an iwata?? i know nail creations used to sell those.
If it is you can get one from other places otherwise i am sure you will get another one that is compatable.

hi dont know if this helps but i have recieved some nail creations nail art & body art paint (which are not very good) via ebay but there is a tel no on the back 01427 891424.

Dont worry about parts for your airbrushes or your compressors you can get them from us.

For those who didnt know it "The Tip Company" is also owned by the same people and that has gone too. We have not been able to get in touch with anyone from the company for the last month.:Scared:

If you need help with anything just follow the link below.

Great, just got used to using the Tip Company tips and now they are no more. Guess I had better get them off the big guys now, cos this is the second time I have had to change.

atillathefun said:
Hi Everyone I am new to this forum - just wondering if anyone can help me
I have a nail creations airbrush and desperately need a new nozzle and needle for it. I went into Capital where I usually get them but they no longer deal with Nail Creations and one girl told me that they are no longer trading!! I spoke to Capitals Head office and they said I could deal with Nail Creations direct and they gave me the number of 0845 6013792. This number is constantly on answer phone and I have left 4 messages and have not had a reply. This leads me to think that perhaps the girl was right and they are no longer trading?????!!!
Has anyone dealt with Nail Creations recently?? or have you heard anything re them

Thanks for reading:wink2:

I haven't heard anything about nail creations, but the Airbrush Company are very good for supplies. Sorry I don't have their number to hand, but you can find them by doing a google search. Great news (NOT) if the Tip Company are bust as well .... I love their tips!!

Latest posts

Back