HD Brows cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly can't believe it's gone up so much! What about salons/therapists that already hold a makeup range and don't want to to be a "virtual" stockist? Clearly no one has a choice in the matter now, and by the huge increase new HD stylists will be paying for the brand change over. I'd rather train in a more permanent method of brow enhancement.

Just a thought but I always think things like this are a fad, some short lived others a longer ride so my thoughts are ( probably wrong) but maybe it's filtering out slightly and so they are having to change their business and diversify to compensate hence rebrand as then it's not just HD brows and incorporates make up and a wider range of opportunities maybe in the future they will be doing less and less brows and so building up their make up between now and then and making sure Al, of their therapist are automatically connected to it would mean a sure bet for them. Make up does seem to be getting bigger well in my area anyway and so could naturally be the next big thing. Obviously I'm just playing devils advocate but all fashions die out adventually and come back years later.
I looked at doing the training last year but was shocked by how much it would have cost me to do course travel accommodation and be out the salon for a couple of days plus course was no where near me. I know of two successful therapist about 10miles away but none in my town.
Shame if it is a case of a big company getting greedy :(

I was thinking of doing this course. Can any one who has done it recently tell us what kit you get included? Is it enough to get you going or do you have to buy additional stuff?

Hi is anyone booked on the HD course in Milton Keynes for April? I am and wondered where everyone is staying? Would be nice to have chat with girls on same course x

I'm absolutely gutted. I've been saving up to do HD Brows and have just called to book, only to find that the cost of training has gone up by 40%.
It was already fairly expensive but now I think it's an obscene amount of money, total greed on their part!! Has anyone actually booked lately and paid the new price?
I'm now going to book with one of the other companies, I wanted to have the brand but it's just not worth it for a small company like mine, they obviously aren't interested in small businesses anymore. Sorry for the moan but I'm really disappointed and annoyed.
#toobigfortheirboots

I was thinking of doing this course. Can any one who has done it recently tell us what kit you get included? Is it enough to get you going or do you have to buy additional stuff?

Have you thought of online training. Our company offers it for $99. Our brow extension kit is $xxx, and in March we will be launching our 4D brow building kit. That too will offer online training.

[merged posts, kit cost removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also inquired for 2 therapists one kit and was quoted an obscene amount of money, I have never come a cross a course so expensive except SPMU and to only get £25 a treatment in my area it's not worth it!
I'm looking to train with Amita Patel, Nilam's sister. Same steps but non brand specific and over 2 grand less cost!
Xx

Over two grand less?!? Pls someone on me how much the course is now x

Latest posts

Back