heated mitts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twice-as-nice

Reaction score
Hi hope you all had a great christmas,

I'm planning on getting some heated mitts for my manicure treatments, (I'm not going down the hot wax route)
I have used mitts during training sessions and thought they were brill, however, has anyone else used them and are there any do's or donts you think I should be aware of, or any tips, I was taught to wrap hands in cling film before putting them into the mitts and read it was better to put hands into mitts before turning them on so the client can get used to the heat rather than putting the hands straight into hot mitts, can heated mitts have adverse affect to enhancements? Thanks.

Hi Harry,

I use my heated mitts with every manicure treatment. I heat them up before the client arrives so they are already warm - I find this better from a time point of view as well as a feel good factor. I always warn the client, the first time, that the gloves are warm. I use plastic bags rather than cling film - much easier and less fiddly.

I am going to save up for the fleecy microwave mitts though as they are more snuggly than the white plasticy ones.

naturalnails said:
I am going to save up for the fleecy microwave mitts though as they are more snuggly than the white plasticy ones.

Ooh these sound nice Fiona - where did you spy them? I love the heat sensation of Mitts but hate that placky feeling.

MTIA
KxXx

Just a thought - might nick the microwave slippers I gave my Granny for Christmas LOL!

nemotail said:
Ooh these sound nice Fiona - where did you spy them? I love the heat sensation of Mitts but hate that placky feeling.

MTIA
KxXx

Just a thought - might nick the microwave slippers I gave my Granny for Christmas LOL!

creative do them dont they matey?

amb x

Cool never noticed them before but just found them in the catalogue nestling in the back pages - these sound really nice hmmmmmm - there goes my Christmas money I think!
KxXx

Latest posts

Back