Heating wax when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkisbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all I'm going to be going mobile in January after being salon based from the word go, I can't get my head around how you keep your wax warmed throughout the day? I know people have said they plug it in when they arrive at people's houses but I'm sure mine takes a good 30mins to heat up? Are you turning it too highest setting to make it warm quicker? Iv looked into warming it in the car as I'm driving about with an invertor but the whole "amps" "voltage" "watts" is just beyond my comprehension !
If anyone can help with tips or what they do I would really appreciate as just struggling to get my head around it all!

Anyone?? No matter how trivial it sounds xx

I melt it at home before my appointment

Have you seen the new Salon System microwaveable wax pots? They would be handy x

Have you seen the new Salon System microwaveable wax pots? They would be handy x
Oh those sound good , no I hadn't seen them, do you know who is stocking them? X

Think Sally's have them xx

Wow have just found it! How have I never seen this!

Hope it makes your life so much easier [emoji8]xx

Thanks Hun xx

Blast it on high before you leave your house in the morning.

When you get to each clients house your wax pot should be the very first thing taken in and plugged in, and the very last thing switched off and taken out.

After you've finished the treatment and before you start packing away, whack it up to high again, and leave it until you've packed and loaded your car with everything else, and only then do you switch it off and pack it away.

It should cool down sufficiently between appointments to be just about right when you get to your next one.

That's what I used to do, but all I do is waxing. It's a bit more tricky when you've got hours of doing nails or other treatments between waxing appointments.

Blast it on high before you leave your house in the morning.

When you get to each clients house your wax pot should be the very first thing taken in and plugged in, and the very last thing switched off and taken out.

After you've finished the treatment and before you start packing away, whack it up to high again, and leave it until you've packed and loaded your car with everything else, and only then do you switch it off and pack it away.

It should cool down sufficiently between appointments to be just about right when you get to your next one.

That's what I used to do, but all I do is waxing. It's a bit more tricky when you've got hours of doing nails or other treatments between waxing appointments.
Thanks for getting back, I think also I will kindly ask my nail ladies if I can plug it in at there's ? [emoji51]

I got my double wax pot from amazon, my Best Buy so far, I plug it in when I get to the clients house and by the time I have everything else set up maybe 5/10 mins, the wax is ready

Latest posts

Back