Hello- My first post!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desire 4 Salon

Reaction score
I was introduced to this site from a buddy on another forum after I asked a question relating to Beauty Therapy and Hairdressing.

I have always had an interest in beauty and hair, I have always been doing my family members hair and my friends hair and from time to time I get introduced to other people who have seen my work and have been interested. This is the same with make-up and learning how to do facials. Never had I thought of making this a business opportunity, it was always a hobby that I have loved for as long as I can remember.

I am 20 and had been working in financial services for 3 years now and I am on maternity leave and I honestly do not want to go back after a chat with a few friends. I want to go back and study Beauty Therapy NVQ Levels 2 & 3 and hairdressing NVQ levels 2 & 3 and then see the next step from there.

I plan on working in Salons for maybe 3-4 years to gain experience and then maybe start my own salon.

If you dont mind, could I get your experiences on how you started and how long it took you to get where you are now and how much money you invested in courses or whether you got the courses for free and whether you think its worth it

Thank you so much

Desire4Salon

Latest posts

Back