Hello to everyone!! advice needed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Hi, I just want to say Hello to everyone.:biggrin:
Ive been browsing on this site for a couple of weeks now & think it is brill!! so ive registered today.
Im Currently Studying NVQ Beauty Therapy @ College whilst also doing the Essential Nails Acrylic Home Learn Course.
Nails is my first love I bought the EN Course Last month but wanted to be able to offer manicures etc so decided to enroll @ college to do Beauty Therapy.
To be honest im also looking for a bit of advice:o - although i do think the EN Course is really good im finding it really hard to get myself to do it & im worried im doing it wrong as there is no tutor to help me in person, I think its beacause when i am at college there is 2 Tutors to help us in person & i prefer this way of learning, anyway ive been giving it a lot of thought & doing some research so i phoned the creative nail academy this morning (who by the way were so lovely & helpful) & i can do a foundation course in L&P next month im really keen & i am 95% certain i am going to book it in the morning but can other nail techs give me some advice please, do you think i am doing the right thing?? i think i will still finish the EN Course after i do the Creative course as i have paid for it & its another certificate to gain. i would appreciate some info / advice,

Thank you

Shelley xxx

welcome to the site babe!

I think you should do what you feel you are going to benefit from the most!

If you want to go to Creative then go for it!

As long as you can cope with the information overload on 3 different courses and sift the good from the bad info then ... if you can handle it ... fine.

thankyou for your advice, I think I will benefit mostly from having doing a classroom based course with a live model,
Shelley x

Well you've made a darned good choice .... and a big welcome to the site!

I will probably put the EN Course on hold until I have completed the Creative course, so i do not have 3 different courses on the go at once!! Ive been looking back at archive posts from members in the last week or so & no one seems to have a bad word to say about the Creative Courses so that helped me with my decision.
Shelley xx

I felt like this when i bought the en last year, i then went on to do creative and it was the best decision yet! I eneded up with two nail trainers though. Ask if they give money off since you already have one.Go for it, you wont regret it!

They told me I would get £88.12 deducted from the course as i already have a nail Trainer, did you ever complete the EN Course?? thanks

Shelley x

No i didnt complete mine, i ended up selling it on ebay! Too busy practicing and trying to get started up.

I think thats what i might end up doing, i do think the infomation is really good on the EN Course but its just not for me, im a bit gutted as ive bought quite a few extra dream products!!, good look with starting up.

Shelley x

Maybe try selling your products on geekbay or ebay, to get some extra money for your course or extra training afterwards. I wish i found creative before i bought the en course, seems like a waste does it? There is a few people on here who have done the en and passed and are getting on fine, but it just wasnt for me, prefered the classroom and creatives products are far better to use.

thanx for your advice, its so nice to hear from someone who has been in a similar position to me, i think i will probably list the course on ebay once i have finished the creative course,
thanx again
Shelley xx

No problem and good luck with your creative course, you will love it. Stick in there.xx

Latest posts

Back