help!......again.... paper pants for tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luce

Reaction score
Hi putting together my business plan and need to do cost of supplies wear is it best to get prices for paper pants hats etc for my soon to be mobile tanning business. Dont know what id do with out you lot! thanks luce xxx:)

You need to get costs of everything you're going to need, including disposables. They have to be factored into your charges otherwise you'll find yourself under charging, and your business won't be profitable.

Why dont you contact the company you did your training with I'm sure they will be able to help!!!

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were asking about whether you need to get costs, because you wrote "wear" and not "where"!
Right, I got my disposables from Majestic Towels and they seemed a decent price. You can get them from Ellisons and Beauty Express too. You'll need to open an account with Ellisons before you can see their products though.
Here are some links for now; in the future you might want to try googling; it's amazing what comes up!
Ellisons
Beauty Express
Majestic Towels

Have a look on Spray Tan Supermarket .

Latest posts

Back