Help :( again pls :-/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
So I've had someone ask me for this colour on long hair, she also wants a vibrant electric blue going into fuchsia pink on the ends :-/. My gues is to do a few highlights with the baby pink on top but not quite sure on the best methodical way to rinse this off aswell as rinse the bright colours on the end off without it all getting mixed in :o I'm new to crazy colour and really appreciate the help guys thank you :( x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326451101.587863.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326451101.587863.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 224
Oo also does anyone know of anything that lasts slightly longer than crazy colour but is as "crazy" coloured?? Thank you again x

Oo also does anyone know of anything that lasts slightly longer than crazy colour but is as "crazy" coloured?? Thank you again x

What I do is burn them into the hair with straighteners, but I use Paul Mitchell ink works, not easy to get hold of but it's good. Cud just tell the client it's a great one night look but tr

Terrible once you've washed it a few times :( x

What I do is burn them into the hair with straighteners, but I use Paul Mitchell ink works, not easy to get hold of but it's good. Cud just tell the client it's a great one night look but tr

Ok how do you do this blue?? May just have to tell her the only crazy colour I can get won't last that long then! With the pink on top couldn't I use 10/0 with a bit of red/violet mix tone and do a few highlights through the top?? Feel stupid agreeing to it now as it's not the kind of thing I normally do but the lady is adamant she wants this :( x

Last edited by a moderator:
If she's really light anyway, use a red and wash it out so it's faded while at the backwash, blast then apply the blue ends and be careful rinsing, maybe apply conditioner as the blue takes, warn her though the blue will be the faster to fade as the red would be a tint xoxo

If she's really light anyway, use a red and wash it out so it's faded while at the backwash, blast then apply the blue ends and be careful rinsing, maybe apply conditioner as the blue takes, warn her though the blue will be the faster to fade as the red would be a tint xoxo

Yeh ok thank you!! I'm dreading it it's next week so will let you guys know how I get on :o if I haven't hyperventilated and given myself a heart attack by then!! :-/ thanks again x

we do this technique at my salon daily,I make sure the darkest color is on the ends,rinse in cool water foil by foil,if its easier for you apply conditioner to the rest of the hair to prevent bleeding. We use Joico and pravanna,they seem to last the longest and are intense,we process under the dryer for 20 min. joicos' pink,magenta,green,and red last 2~3 months and pravannas blue and purple last that long also. good luck!

we do this technique at my salon daily,I make sure the darkest color is on the ends,rinse in cool water foil by foil,if its easier for you apply conditioner to the rest of the hair to prevent bleeding. We use Joico and pravanna,they seem to last the longest and are intense,we process under the dryer for 20 min. joicos' pink,magenta,green,and red last 2~3 months and pravannas blue and purple last that long also. good luck!

Fab thank you! I've now spoken to the client again today and she wants that sort of Rose gold colour that's in Katy perrys hair anyone got any idea how this colour is achieved?? Just realising how much I still have to learn :-/ xx thanks again! X

Fab thank you! I've now spoken to the client again today and she wants that sort of Rose gold colour that's in Katy perrys hair anyone got any idea how this colour is achieved?? Just realising how much I still have to learn :-/ xx thanks again! X

I did this last week on my friend, she has hi lights so I used 10g base 10 with 2g Wella 0/65, I think if you're going for global use 1g of 0/65 to every 10g. Saying grams as I have scales, mls are the same.

I did this last week on my friend, she has hi lights so I used 10g base 10 with 2g Wella 0/65, I think if you're going for global use 1g of 0/65 to every 10g. Saying grams as I have scales, mls are the same.

Ok thank you!! I always panic when I'm doing something new!!! X :o

Can anyone at all shed any light on that golden pink that's also through Katys hair there?? Thanks for all the suggestions for pink though guys really do appreciate it but it's the goldie sort of pink that's really bothering me :o was thinking colour touch 9/36 with a dot of red?? Not sure help lol xx

Can anyone at all shed any light on that golden pink that's also through Katys hair there?? Thanks for all the suggestions for pink though guys really do appreciate it but it's the goldie sort of pink that's really bothering me :o was thinking colour touch 9/36 with a dot of red?? Not sure help lol xx
Fuzion gave it to you 10G base 10 with pinch 0/65

Fuzion gave it to you 10G base 10 with pinch 0/65

Omg excuse me fusion sorry I didn't read it properly!!! Thanks CB lol I really should go blonde again it so suits my personality!!! Thanks guys my apologies!! Xx

Latest posts

Back