Help Brush Needed Immediately

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairelee69

Reaction score
please help. i need a pro styler brush.

i have been ringing the OneStopNailShop in Leeds for 4 weeks and they havent got one available.

my other brush is contaminated

has anyone got a spare that i can buy PLEASE.

or can a creative tech recommend a similar one please.

thankyou

There are 5 One Stop Nail shops around the country and the numbers are all on your UpDate. Any of them will send you what you require. having said that, I just got one last week from Leeds.

well i will try ringing again for it then. i tried the monday three weeks ago and every week since them though

ellisons supply creative brushes if that's any help

cat x

Hi

i got a new one from the salisbury osns last week. hth

cant you just give your brush a good clean?? unless its full of acrylic why would you need to throw away your brush- they're too expensive!

my brush is contaminated

Hi Claire, I know Leeds didn't have any last week cos we never got any in our order at the OSNS in Scotland. A good altenative is the Paddle from Designer. It is the same size as a pro styler but has a wooden handle and is about £10 cheaper. If you are REALLY desperate for a pro styler then ring Glasgow, if we have any pro kits in stock then we will 'rob' one out of that for you. 0141 779 9206

HTH
Lorraine

not to sound tight but i really dont want to fork out £6 for post and packaging.LOL

If you are in need of a brush surely the £6.50 post is worth every penny, otherwise how will you be earning? Don't mean to sound harsh :hug:

so designer nails do have them then...its just the postage thing. if you ring them they will send it out via royal mail...which is cheaper.

welcome to the world of running your own business...yes it will cost you sometimes which is why you need to be a little more organised..this time get 2 brushes...so you have a spare.

no they havent got them. i do go to leeds so thats why i ring there

Hi claire you said your brush is contaminated, have you tryed to soak it in monimer it normally works for me.

Latest posts

Back