HELP!!!! Damage Limitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Hi there I need your help
was praticing on my own hand tonite and tried to debulk on the side wall using a rotation movement with my hotshot and found that i had taken all the product off down to the tip.

Can i just go back and fill this is, should this be done with white or with clear, please help as these have to be beautiful for tomorrow.

Sorry forgot the picture you can see where i have filed it all off HELP!!!!

Hi Lucia

Id fill it with the missing colour ?? ie white on tip and pink on bed but maybe buff the bed a little so you dont go too bulky ?

kx

Hi!

So sorry to read and hear about this! hope you get them sorted soon.:Kissing:

Hi

My advice would be to thin the white off the tips then redo it it will look good as new.

then overlay in the nail bed as usual.

here is what I would do .....
Index finger: treat it like a nail that needs a rebalance.....debulk and re-apply product........

Middle finger: again treat it like a nail that needs a rebalance but also I would place a form under the tip, so you can fill in the missing side wall........apply a thin layer of white to platform the tip(filling the little missing triangle), then apply a bead and re apply the smileline..........and proceed as usual

Ring finger: the same as index finger............

I am sure there are others that have a few more suggestions xxxxx

Thank you so much, i tried filling it in with the same colour but it looked awlful, I will file of and re-apply in the way you have siad

thank you so much

x

Latest posts

Back