HELP!! Dyed hair RED - wants to go back Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flukeylou

Reaction score
Hi - I'm hoping for some help please. My natural hair colour was a golden brown (many moons ago) since then have been all colours under the sun! I was blonde lately - highlights of different tones and loved it, although the last lot of colour seemed to kill it somewhat so I thought I would go for a change and went RED (very red)! But I'm now not liking it as its fading out pink too quickly - how can I get back to being blonde??? HELP :rolleyes:

Also can get ColourB4 stuff - I know this won't take me back to blonde or even my original hair colour as there is bleach underneath but will it be a good idea to do before dying say a light brown before getting highlights done again.....??

I have no idea - look forward to your responses :)

I think it would be a good idea to go to a pro. X

Do not attempt this yourself!! The condition of your hair is already going to be compromised due to the amount of colour treatments it has undergone Colour correction is a job for professionals.

Don't worry don't want to do it myself! But just want to know what they are going to do... I don't want to end up with ginger bits or crazy roots and different coloured ends - would it be best just to get them to put it to brown and leave well alone for a while?

Go in for a consultation at a salon they can advise you to what they will do. X

I'm not a hair professional but in my advice of being a serial dyer i would go to a pro as these is nothing worse than damaged hair!
:biggrin:

I'm not a hair professional but in my advice of being a serial dyer i would go to a pro as these is nothing worse than damaged hair!
:biggrin:

haha, serial dryer! I like that one! :))

Latest posts

Back