Help, finally made up my mind!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi again everyone, I'm after a little bit of help I have now decided I want to go red again rather than caramel!! I have a build up of highlights and about an inch of my natural base 5ish roots I wand to go red again I previously had wella ct 66/45 which if I'm right will cover the blonde with a low developer but I'm not sure whether I'd need 6% to lift the roots that little bit. Can anyone advise?? Thank you :)

Do 55/46 and 66/46 with half a tube 0/65 and 6% 0/65 will stop it fading to orange!! Lol

Ee I will, will that be red red though as I'm not keen on the purpley colours. Sorry I'm still getting used to mixing tones lol :)

Ee I will, will that be red red though as I'm not keen on the purpley colours. Sorry I'm still getting used to mixing tones lol :)

It will be red yes but it will have a slight hint of purple red not orange red as it's never good to fade to orange! Are you doing full head? I would do half and half 55/46 66/46 and just under half of 0/65 then if you not to keen, u can add more next time

Ok dokey, like Amy child's colour that sort of red with a slight coolness too it?? Ooh I'm excited lol

Back