help me!!! essential nails course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Hi

Im now doing the "working the whole hand" part of my course and the no 13 nail is doing my head in! i know there are some tips somewhere on getting a tip to fit this nail but i cant find them anywhere so can someone please help or point me in the direction of the right thread? I keep applying the tip and the curve is too high! aaargh!

this did my head in too took me ages but if it is not fitting on properly use a larger nail and file dow to fit
if it is bubbles you are having probs with then put a bit of glue on the nail too as well as the tip
hope this helps

julia_james said:
this did my head in too took me ages but if it is not fitting on properly use a larger nail and file dow to fit
if it is bubbles you are having probs with then put a bit of glue on the nail too as well as the tip
hope this helps

i have tried filing the well into a v shape and it fits better. but any more tips if there is an easier way would be great thanks!!

the number 13 is a bitch though there is something on the site though that says you can use another size but i dont know if you get marked down for it though are you doing l&p or gel?

julia_james said:
the number 13 is a bitch though there is something on the site though that says you can use another size but i dont know if you get marked down for it though are you doing l&p or gel?

l&p. which did you do?

i did the gel and passed i am now doing the l&p still trying to work on the ratio lol not happening at the moment

julia_james said:
i did the gel and passed i am now doing the l&p still trying to work on the ratio lol not happening at the moment

oh well, good luck, hope you overcome your probs and i overcome mine!

you will sweetie dont give up once you do it and get a feel for it then it becomes natural

Hey Helen

If you go to www.essentialnails.com and read the technical Q&As, it gives you some info about the no:13 nail!:D

Love and hugs

lol just managed to glue myself to my nail trainer ha ha ha

lol been there done that

julia_james said:
lol been there done that

its ok though, managed to get myself unstuck without losing much skin ha ha

I had probs with this nail, I called EN and spoke to Suzy, she told me which size nail to use but aaarrrggghhhh I forgot which size it is. If it's any help, whichever size it was, it did work. I also put a drop of glue on the nail as well as the tip.

Rachel

Latest posts

Back