Help, my hair's orange!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicoleee1

Reaction score
morning geeks :)
I bleached my hair last night from light brown going blonde i have done this a few times myself first i bleached the ends using hi-lift bleach powder with 12% peroxide then did it again including my roots, most of it is a yellowy colour but i have a few orange pieces, ive bought an ash blonde toner but will this cancell out the orange?? what do you recommend??

HELPPPPP!!!:eek:

morning geeks :)
I bleached my hair last night from light brown going blonde i have done this a few times myself first i bleached the ends using hi-lift bleach powder with 12% peroxide then did it again including my roots, most of it is a yellowy colour but i have a few orange pieces, ive bought an ash blonde toner but will this cancell out the orange?? what do you recommend??

HELPPPPP!!!:eek:

Please go to a professional before you destroy your hair. x

I recommend you should not mess with your own hair!! 12% and bleach is a great way to go bald!!

Now grab your jacket and get to a salon and see if they will fix this for you!

i have managed to get an appointment with my hairdresser so im going to go tale between legs and let her do it like i should of in the first place hehe oops!!

I've got to say, I have a natural base of 3, I get it to ultra light blonde by drying 6% into the hair first, then bleaching twice with 9% first then with 6%, then use 12.1 Tint from wella with 12% and finally tone it down now and again with 9.2 affinage, but then again, my hair is extremely warm. But would not attempt this myself if I didn't know what I was doing xoxo

I've got to say, I have a natural base of 3, I get it to ultra light blonde by drying 6% into the hair first, then bleaching twice with 9% first then with 6%, then use 12.1 Tint from wella with 12% and finally tone it down now and again with 9.2 affinage, but then again, my hair is extremely warm. But would not attempt this myself if I didn't know what I was doing xoxo

This is probably not something to share with a non hair pro! We can't give technical advice or suggestions as to what colouring products to use if their not professionals.

Wow that's a lot of bleach!
I wouldent share this either, the poor girl will have no hair left! Lol

Urm....really?!?!

Glad your going to a professional :lol:

oh my good god..................

oh my good god..................

Yeah I'm having a hard time getting my head around that without dying a little bit inside.

Let this be a lesson not to mess around with your hair and leave it to the professionals. Hope it gets sorted for you.

Owch. Your poor scalp!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Wow. Can I just say I can't imagine anyone who has natural base 3 hair would suit ash blonde?! Maybe just me. Anyway sounds like you can't have much hair left after all that so its irrelevant!

This is scary scary practise.

This site is for professional hairdressers, so sick of people coming on here asking for advice about their crap box colours thinking they can do the same job as us for £6.99

This site is for professional hairdressers, so sick of people coming on here asking for advice about their crap box colours thinking they can do the same job as us for £6.99

They have more than likely been to sally's!

Latest posts

Back