Help needed with letter to clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I have to write a letter to all my clients basically letting them know that I have relocated from the salon to my new home salon. Most of them will be aware of this as they still have there hair done there but I just want to let them know all my new details phone number, address working hours etc.

I have tried to write something several times but it just sounds rubbish. Im not very good at writing letters and making things sound good so if anyone can offer any help id really appreciate it :hug:

For anyone that doesn't know I am self employed and the clients are my own so im not poaching from the salon or anything !

I also want to include that although my hours are fairly flexible at the moment in the future they will change to set hours and days depending on the availability of nursery places (this would be after Christmas)

Thank you x

hey Juliette,

the thing to do is make it a benefit for them.

So think of the all the ways it makes things better for them and then list them as bullets with a few words on each.

then you could give them a little offer on ther next treatment and that way then they get into the new routine.

hope that helps, brend x

Ok.. I JUST woke up.. so brain's fuzzy... but how about something sort of like this

Dear Clients

Please join me in celebrating the new direction my career is taking. I am very pleased to inform you that as of date, I will be offering my services from my home salon, name of your salon.

To celebrate, I welcome you to take advantage of my fabulous promotional offer of blah blah service/product. This is my gift to you, showing my utmost appreciation for your custom.

I'm sure that you will appreciate, as much as I do, the advantages of my home salon. It was with you in mind, that I chose this direction.

- a less hectic, private, and more relaxing environment for you
- more personalized services
- competitive pricing (I don't know if this one is pertinent? if yes, attach price list for basics?)
- more convenient location for some?
- less fumes & vapours from other services as I'm the only beautician (could be beneficial to those that are sensitive and prone to migraines)
- xyz services (something other place doesn't offer?)
- etc etc list the differences between the places..

During this period of transition, my schedule is dates/times. Once the transition is over, my schedule will be such-n-such (OR "a new schedule will be available"), offering more flexibility than the traditional salon.

You may contact me at telephone number# to schedule your next appointment. I look forward to treating you at name of your salon & address.

I sincerely thank you for your support.

Best regards,

hope this helps. I'm half asleep and haven't finished my coffee
LOL
:hug::lol:

Wow V! If this is when you are 'fuzzy' I'd love to see what you come up with when you're fully functioning!!!

Well done, that sounded great to me (mind if I pinch it sometime in the future? :))

Sarah. xx

LOL Thanks!

If I posted it here, it's because I wanted to share.

I will NEVER mind helping someone, helping friends.
What I mind is someone helping themself to something of my own, without asking and then presumes to take credit for it (like someone else we know LOL) especially when they are, in my opinion, immoral and lacking of ethics.

But by all means, if I post it in a thread, please make use if you are able to (except pictures of course LOL).

:hug:

Thanks Victoria :)

It's always nice to be asked though ;)

Keep us posted on how you get on with the 'other' won't you. xx

PM me your email address and I will send you a couple of letters I have sent to my clients in the past xx:hug:

Thanks everyone :)

Victoria, that is fab I could never come up with something like that !!! Thank you so much :hug:

You're most welcome, and yes, you could.:hug:
Just takes practice.

V - its no wonder your work got plagiarised, you are brilliant at writing (half asleep or not)!

:)

LOL
Cut it out ladies, or my head will blow up so big, it won't fit through the door and I won't escape my office.:lol:

(hmmmm could be a good thing? sitting on my heiney, geeking all day long and no housekeeping? LMFAO)

Latest posts

Back