HELP - Never seen this before

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Had a client in today for 2 weekly refill-never seen this before so need a bit of geeky advice.

They simplest way to discribe it would be to say the moon on her thumb seems to have split in half. Just the moon - no where else - she says its not sore at all but was bleeding earlier today. She cant remember injuring it in any way and seems to think that it cracked because she'd been away & it had been so cold.
It definately doesnt look like a fungal infection & its only the thumb affected.
Any ideas what this could be ?
It has split length ways towards the cuticle and is not covered by L&P because its in the area that has grown .
Needless to say I didnt touch it at all and asked her to see her GP about it.
HELP ANYONE - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE ?
Hope to hear soon
lol jayneym xxx

jayneym said:
Had a client in today for 2 weekly refill-never seen this before so need a bit of geeky advice.

They simplest way to discribe it would be to say the moon on her thumb seems to have split in half. Just the moon - no where else - she says its not sore at all but was bleeding earlier today. She cant remember injuring it in any way and seems to think that it cracked because she'd been away & it had been so cold.
It definately doesnt look like a fungal infection & its only the thumb affected.
Any ideas what this could be ?
It has split length ways towards the cuticle and is not covered by L&P because its in the area that has grown .
Needless to say I didnt touch it at all and asked her to see her GP about it.
HELP ANYONE - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE ?
Hope to hear soon
lol jayneym xxx

oooohhh eerrrrr! i dont know the answer sorry! but i would be very interested to her what others think.

Latest posts

Back