help not sure wot t use!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolnac

Reaction score
i av recently finished the CND L&P foundation course and are trying out different products.I bought the new intense pink powder thinkin it would cover the natural nail smile lines and it doesnt,so wot could i use,the client i want it 4 is a nail biter and has short nail beds.

Flawless is the pink you want hun !! to soften it you could mix with perfect pink.

Pop yourself to the top of the screen and click on search, put in flawless .. this was discussed just yesterday i think but there's lots of really great advise on it and mixes too !

kx

Flawless pink is great for nail biters. it covers a multitude of sins.

Ahhhh Flawless will check this out thank-u.I love the intense pink it looks so vibrant but yet very natural.Is Flawless softer than this?

no not at all hun, its opaque - you have to careful with your beads too so it blends in well - can be a bit more difficult to master - keep with it though its fab, hun its a saviour !

kx

nicolnac said:
Ahhhh Flawless will check this out thank-u.I love the intense pink it looks so vibrant but yet very natural.Is Flawless softer than this?

will get some next time i'm there thanx.And sounds like lots of practice ahead!!!!!!!!:)

read up on it hun if you haven't already ! there's oodles and oodles of info on it on here ! i personally mix with equal parts perfect pink and use in one bead.

have fun !

ooo meant to say ... when you think of moving onto to brisa gel too hun - search the site again as there is a similar mix you could make for the gel too !

kx

nicolnac said:
will get some next time i'm there thanx.And sounds like lots of practice ahead!!!!!!!!:)

Karren said:
read up on it hun if you haven't already ! there's oodles and oodles of info on it on here ! i personally mix with equal parts perfect pink and use in one bead.

have fun !

kx

I do you manage to use only one bead over zones 2 & 3???

Sorry for butting in on the thread, but a bit intrigued.

practice ! lol

i pick up a slightly bigger bead, on larger fingers its a tiny bit wetter so i have a bit more time to play, just ensure you do press the product into the nail bed though. Thumbs are a little harder and sometimes i have to blend in another bead - depending on size of thumb ! lol

kx

*Gina* said:
I do you manage to use only one bead over zones 2 & 3???

Sorry for butting in on the thread, but a bit intrigued.

Latest posts

Back