Help Or I might get banned !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
After watching the demos on the cesars secrets sights - I need more!!
I found it a fab way to learn and it most definately gave me inspiration to try new things .I'm now looking at my l & p as an extention of myself & my artistic side and am not afraid doing different things with it.
Does anyone know of anywhere else I can look at demos like this on line ?
Do any other champion nail techs have sites to look at ?
Please let me know if you do - or if anyone has any videos / dvd's they could recomend along these lines. I would love to know because Christian Cesar will think I'm a stalker the amount of times I visit his site to watch the demos !!!!
AAAHHH !!! WHAT IF I GET BANNED !!! PLEASE HELP !!!!!

lol jayneym

jayneym said:
I found it a fab way to learn and it most definately gave me inspiration to try new things .I'm now looking at my l & p as an extention of myself & my artistic side and am not afraid doing different things with it.
Please let me know if you do - or if anyone has any videos / dvd's they could recomend along these lines. I would love to know because Christian Cesar will think I'm a stalker the amount of times I visit his site to watch the demos !!!!

lol jayneym

lol - Stalkers United, that us ....i can understand exactly where you are coming from Janey - I can't stop watching them either - I dont know of any other sites that have streaming demos....will let you know if i do though..

there are great picture tutorials on www.polished.ca for gel nails. not video clips, but still very detailed. :)

what the hell will u get banned for?
jayneym said:

lol jayneym

I think it was a joke for being a stalker...

absolutly fab! said:
what the hell will u get banned for?

for being a stalker you ninni :Grope:

the demos are addictive viewing.. :eek: brill !!!

Hi Everybody:biggrin:

Im glad you are all enjoying Christians Demos, as far as I am aware he is the first to offer video demo's online.

He is working hard at getting the English version and the new gel applications online.

Please keep watching, if you are visiting olympia all stalkers are welcome at the cesars secrets stand A46:lol:

i wont be stalking till april at the nec, will you be there ?

i have just found a fabby photo demo at www.entitybeauty.com . its the site of the two nail champions tom bachik and tom holcomb. really detailed instruction in 32 steps each with a photo.
any body know who will be distributing their range in the u.k?
the $$$$ are fabulous, but i dont s'pose they can send it over to england if you want the monomer too :confused:

can you tell me the website address so that I can begin stalking:rolleyes:

I just checked the Exibitors listings and hey waddaya know :
Entity nail couture
Stand No: B30
So hey you can check the guys out in real life ........

Can't find info for EZflow's stand........... antony where are you hiding the stand ????
Ok found it C49 with Grafton's

And then CND creative nail design
Stand No: C39

And then Cesars Secrets
StandNo: A46
Never mind calling it Naillympics, this is more like nail heaven in my book.........
Oh god so much to see and so little time......... or so much to buy and so little plastic left........

ruth, is that olympia or n.e.c ?

angel fingers said:
ruth, is that olympia or n.e.c ?

Thats at Olympia babe xxxxx

Please forgive my ignorance but can someone let me know the website for Christian Cesars demo's as I would like to join the stalking club to! lol:lol:
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Thats at Olympia babe xxxxx

angel fingers said:
i wont be stalking till april at the nec, will you be there ?

We are in discussion with the organisers of the nec show and will make a decision after Olympia:biggrin: Watch this space:eek:

Latest posts

Back