Help please... If i colour my hair today can i colour it again in 2 days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilypop106

Reaction score
Hi
Ok well what i want done is a full head of permanent colour using GOLDWELL 7A and then a few highlights in the tzone area with the highest bleach as i would like them light as possible. Ive had these colours before.

I use to get in done at college and they would do the highlights and then apply the permanent colour in between. I cant get it done there now so im going to have to go to a salon. This salon doesnt do goldwell but ive been there before and really like them so i dont want to go to a different salon. But i have bought the goldwell tubes i usaully put on my hair. So i was thinking if i dye all my hair myself with the 7A permanent and then go to salon and get them to do the highlights which would be bleach but would this really ruin my hair and if i dye my hair with the 7A and then book appointment thursday to get bleach highlights done would it be ok? And i wouldnt wash the hair before then but u know they say u shouldnt wash your hair for about 3 days so the colour stays longer but if i didnt and then had bleach on top on the 7A would it affect it? I spose i could just ask the salon if they would apply the goldwell for me but i think it would be easier to do it my self and i dont want to offend them as they use loreal.

Also after id colour my hair id use a herbal conditioner( anti oxidants) would this also effect the bleach from taking as does it act as a barrier?

I know i should leave it and not rush to get my hair done but i really need it done this week.

This is may sound really silly lol like i should decide myself but the main questions i have for you are can herbal conditioners really act as a barrier and stop the colour taking properly and will it be ok if i dye my hair today and then 2 days later get the salon to do bleach highlights.

And any suggestions? Oh and i tryed doing the highlights myself lol not good.

Thanks if u could respond assoon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and the other thing i want to get a toner and am lookiing at buying lee stafford range for bleach blondes. But as i only want a little few highlights in the tzone section area and ther rest of the colour is a 7A which is a natural ash. its quite a dull colour its niether blonde or brown just like mousy. if i applyed the purple shampoo would it affect the 7a colour as well as i have bleach under my hair? would it make that lighter which is not want i want i spose i could just apply it to the highlighted bits but would be easier to apply it all over but woyuld it affect it?

dont colour your own hair hun. the fact you are asking us theses questions shows you are not capable of colouring it yourself.

go to a goldwell salon or trust the salon you are booked in with.

good luck.

Def go to a salon hun

x

Latest posts

Back