Help! please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williams

Reaction score
Hey!
So, I dyed my hair dark brown a while ago and it would not stay in my naturally very light ash blonde hair what so ever. It looked horrible with all of the fading so I had the color stripped out of my hair and to say the least it was a bad idea. My hair is now an orange blonde, with platinum streaks in it, and fried.
I have about 2 inches of roots now and I am wondering if that is a decent amount to try to match? is it an unreasonable request?
Also, I read that dyeing hair ash blonde (very light) often has a tinge of green too it? is there a way to avoid this?
any help would be amazing!! :D

I just want my hair to be healthy again! and not have to dye it

thanks!!

to be honest , it sounds like it would be complicated for us hairdressers , let alone doing it yourself. before putting any ash on it all those frazzeled blond ends will have to go or it could end up a really nasty colour . Before you even consider colour get it cut and do a few conditioning treatments ask the hairdresser who cuts it for advice

Latest posts

Back