help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smirf

Reaction score
Hi
I was just wondering what nail products u use?
I use jessica but recently i have found that the varnish peels off the nail easily, i have been using it 4 about a year and a half now and never had any problems untill now.
I am starting up as a mobile therapist and was going 2 get the jessica range as i am use 2 these products and i use 2 like them (untill they started peeling)
Has any1 else experienced this?
can you recommend any other products
thanks 4 any help

Hi Smirf

I use Cesars secrets nail polishes and L&P I love them theyre FAB:D
they have a website www.cesars-secrets.co.uk

I'm loving the Orly range at the mo. They stay on for ages and their french and American manicure colours are lovely.

They have a web address if you want to check it out

www.orlybeauty.com

thanks for that i will have a look a the sites.
it would b great hearing from other people using different products 2 i need all the info i can
thanks 4 all ur help

smirf said:
Hi
I was just wondering what nail products u use?
I use jessica but recently i have found that the varnish peels off the nail easily, i have been using it 4 about a year and a half now and never had any problems untill now.
I am starting up as a mobile therapist and was going 2 get the jessica range as i am use 2 these products and i use 2 like them (untill they started peeling)
Has any1 else experienced this?
can you recommend any other products
thanks 4 any help

Hi there smirf

may I ask do you squeek the nail prior to applying your base coat?

If not this could be the reason the polish is not bonding

I used to use the Jessica range but found that over time the varnishes went gloopy. I converted over to the Creative range - the Stickey base coat has just won a "best basecoat" award. I have not had any problems with gloopiness and the colours are great.

Hiya

yeah i always squeek the nails b4 hand as far as i can c im doing everything right iv been using them 4 a while now and never had any problems b4 (with the peeling) i go under the nails as well. and when i use other varnishes it doesnt seem 2 peel never mind il soon figure it out

i find they go gloopy as well i think im going to change products. i heard a lot of good things about creative.

Thanks 4 all ur help

Latest posts

Back