Help removing dark level 4 and achieving level 6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyhair

Reaction score
I have a client who has permanent colour level 4 on about 8 inches from roots and the rest has grown out balayage which she has put a level 5 semi over as she no longer wanted light ends.

She now wants to get an all over colour of a base ashy 6

I'm thinking that I'd need to do a bleach bath to remove the dark level 4 that's in her hair now and then I'm a bit stuck of what to use next??

Her natural hair is a level 3

Any help would be much appreciated

I'm also thinking about using a colour reducer? Would this be a more gental way of removing the colour? And add olaplex?

I would just use a colour reducer, but it depends on what it lifts to as to what you can put on it next

If I use a colour reducer I'm hoping it won't look too different as she has a natural level 3/4and the permanent colour she has on her hair is a 4.0 ... we want to be able to get it lighter to a 6.1 ... but I would have to use a permanent colour as I'm lightening after ??

I've never lightened to a level 6 after using a colour reducer before.

Usually it's because someone want to be really blonde from being being dark.

It's almost impossible to say what to colour it with because you don't know what it's going to lift to

Successfully used rush elimin8 just 1 process.
Removed old colour and used permanent 7.1 with 9% and olaplex
Came out a lovely rich level 6 [emoji4]

Lovely well done :)

Latest posts

Back