help wanted!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chihuahua-girl

Reaction score
HI im new to all this so here goes, I have been a nail tech for 3years now and I have sensitive skin, im now experiencing problems with my hands, sum kind of irritation to nail enhancements. I can’t dream of never being able to wear my beloved falsies again I’m CRUSHED!
I’ve tried brisa gels and bondinini adhesive but still suffer from the itching after a few days. Does any one know of any other products I could try?????? I’l try anything if it means being able to wear enhancements again.

It sounds like a case of overexposure, if you have tried different products the best thing that I can think of suggesting is to get a patch test from the manufactures and see what exactly it is that is irritating you. For then I would leave the off as not to take it past the point of no return.

I agree with the above answer

someone else had this problem if its on the back of your hands it could be caused by the dust from ffiling and the advice given was to wash hands well after any filing hth and fingers crossed x

Latest posts

Back