Help! Which Spray Tan Machine?!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellamaibridal

Reaction score
Hi everyone (and fingers crossed Colin sees this too :confused:

Ok i'm now qualified and looking to purchase a tanning machine.., but its a minefield out there!!!

HV5008 v's Minimist v's HVLP700.........., indeed someone of these could actually be the same thing as i'm so confused - some have so many different names!!

I love the look of the HVLP700 and the sound of the hot air for drying..., the timer...., but are they that important? it also looks really sleek..., BUT now i think i've read somewhere that its an air compressed system rather than a turbine.., and i think turbines are better?

I plan to be mobile and so need a machine that can cope with repeated use...,

I'm so confused..., please can someone help!! Budget isn't massive but appreciate that the more i pay the better the machine will be...,

Thanks everyone...,

..., has anyone got a HVLP700? this is some info i found on it...,

HVLP700 SPRAY TAN MACHINE AND GUN

Brand new for 2009 HVLP 700 Series The Rolls Royce of HVLP Tanning Systems. We are proud to introduce the latest HVLP system for spray tanning. This is the big sister to the smaller model known as the" PIG MODEL" The HVLP700 Series comes with many features. 1 HP Air Flow Motor Gun Timer Control Heat Function to help in the drying of your client. Wall Mounting Brackets. 2.0 Inch Air Hose - Utilize the machines full airflow. Great Looking Design Mobile or Set Up in a permanent position.

Hi everyone (and fingers crossed Colin sees this too :confused:

Ok i'm now qualified and looking to purchase a tanning machine.., but its a minefield out there!!!

HV5008 v's Minimist v's HVLP700.........., indeed someone of these could actually be the same thing as i'm so confused - some have so many different names!!

I love the look of the HVLP700 and the sound of the hot air for drying..., the timer...., but are they that important? it also looks really sleek..., BUT now i think i've read somewhere that its an air compressed system rather than a turbine.., and i think turbines are better?

I plan to be mobile and so need a machine that can cope with repeated use...,

I'm so confused..., please can someone help!! Budget isn't massive but appreciate that the more i pay the better the machine will be...,

Thanks everyone...,

I would recommend these on order of preference
1) HV5008...very cheap good machine and you can always upgrade the gun at a later date
2) Minimist...good machine but a tad more expensive...good gun however the machine has had some bad press these last two seasons on reliability
3) HVLP700..there are some users that have these and are happy however there are many that have experienced major problems...might look sexy but if it were me I would give it a big swerve

All in all...its the HV5008 that is the winner from a cost verses reliability perspective.

HTH and good luck :hug:

Thank you so much Collin..., :hug:

collin .. i totaly agree my hlvp 700 blew up during a tan party and was only into my second tan lol..... oops..:o:o:o few realy good companies out there e-mail them and see what feedback you get. info and stuff go with ur instincts .. i use nouvatan and am very impressed as are my clients. with product and service..

Latest posts

Back