Help! Which wax???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalez69

Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone have any ideas what the wax master tea tree gold wax is like to work with, i use tea tree creme wax just now and i am looking for opinions on what to use in my salon! i prefer spatual waxing to roller etc

thanks

hi hun. i use the tea-tree gold wax and it's good :)

I love learning about other waxes. Is it gold in colour or is that the name? xxx

its gold in colour, quite glittery looking. I work with it just now but my boss says unless u use talc with it it wont stick and may take the clients skin with it. Im not sure if she is just saying that as she had an inexperience therapist working for her and it happened coz when i asked the company they sed no talc was needed

You shouldn't need talc. Why not uducate your boss and show her the technique of applying a fine layer of oil under the wax instead of talc. xxx

what does the oil help do? can you apply it under any wax

what does the oil help do? can you apply it under any wax

It provides a lipid barrier between the hair and the skin.. so making the treatment much more comfortable. You can use the oil any wax. :hug:

thanks for the advice! wat kind of oil should i use

thanks for the advice! wat kind of oil should i use

Jasmine Oil, Grapeseed oil, Sweet Almond Oil, even baby oil.. any light oil will do really but just a tiny amount is needed. If you apply too much the wax won't spread properly so dab the oil with a tissue then reapply the wax.

Latest posts

Back