help with a colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicawilli

Reaction score
I am after the name of a colour polish i seen at a wholesale store. I think it was a creative brand, here I go trying to explain it. It looked like the same effect u get when u spill petrol on the ground, does that make sense lol. :o

I really liked this polish and when i asked the price and was told $59 for the small bottle I nearly died. So I was hoping I could find out the name of it and maybe find it on ebay. Anyone know??

Jess

I have a Rimmel 60 seconds polish called Mania sound very similar only cost me 3or 4 dollars.
Sam

thanx, i'll check out the rimmel website and see if it has the colour in there

jessicawilli said:
I am after the name of a colour polish i seen at a wholesale store. I think it was a creative brand, here I go trying to explain it. It looked like the same effect u get when u spill petrol on the ground, does that make sense lol. :o

I really liked this polish and when i asked the price and was told $59 for the small bottle I nearly died. So I was hoping I could find out the name of it and maybe find it on ebay. Anyone know??

Jess

i think it's Mirage by Creative. They've got a few two tone ones but this is a gold/bronze mix. it's really nice. looks like two different colours in the bottle (like the effect of spilled petrol). i think you may be able to buy polishes from Creative on a "secondary" account if you are not trained by them. make some enquiries, because i know you can buy things like solar oil from them if your not trained.

Could also be moonlight and rosewhich ahs a petrol effect but is a pale colour, give us a bit more clues ta hun x

if you go on revlon website they do nail enamels called colour illusion.
hope this helps.

I got onto the revlon website and the colour illusion colours look exactly like what I am after, now I'll just have to go hunting for some tomorrow, how exciting :biggrin:

Jess

I got a nail polish today just what i was after, it was a Rimmel one and it was Zeitgeist?? I think i seen Mania there but wasn't quite the right one but the Zetigeist was superb. Thanx for the help.

Jess

Latest posts

Back