Help with Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hiya

Me again!! I am usually a L&P girl but have been trained with Brisa gel although not used that much.

I have a new client tomorrow that wants a new set of nails (gel) without the french look. When I have used gel in the past it was always using the white gel to create the smile lines.

Anyway, have always been told to use the clear velocity tips. I have just done a practice run on my nail trainer using the clear tips & to be honest they dont look that great. I think my client will want an enamel over the top. But that is not really the point. I am just not happy with the look of the gel (without the smile lines) using the clear tips.

OK, so here is my question. If you have a new client that wanted gel (without the smile lines) how would you do it?

Would really appreciate your help as seeing her first thing in the morning and want to practice more tonight.

Thanks again

K x

When they want eau naturelle, i use the natural tips........ this gives it a natural look.... and then clear brisa sculpting gel as the coating..................

Clear, pink and paint on white Gel from Brisa will cure just fine over the natural tips, it is only when you use the white sculpting gel that you need to use the clear tips.....

HTH

hiya, i did a thread on this a while back as i had only ever done p&w, i got some good advise, so now i use the natural tips like Ruth said, then i went over 1 nail in pink and another nail in clear and i asked the lady which she liked the look of best, she chose the pink, this gave a lovely natural smile line showing just throught the natural tip and the pink gave a nice healthy glow. i know what you mean about the clear tips, doesnt look as nice. best of luck xxxx

Thanks guys, I am off to try this now on my trainer now.

This site is excellent and I am sorry to keep asking such silly questions! But as I am new to all this it really helps, especially being able to get some expert advice this time of night (which is when I need it most).

K x

Karin said:
Thanks guys, I am off to try this now on my trainer now.

This site is excellent and I am sorry to keep asking such silly questions! But as I am new to all this it really helps, especially being able to get some expert advice this time of night (which is when I need it most).

K x

i always think my questions are silly but then someone replys saying they would like the answer to my question to, so they are never silly as i bet someone eles was stuck with the same question, so by posting it you have helped someone eles....i love this site to xxx

Latest posts

Back