Help with building a website using my registered domain name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on setting up a website. I have my own domain name with 1&1. My question is, Do i have to go with 1&1 for web design or am i able to build one myself with some of the free sites around?

i did my site with 1&1 site builder but it looked dead basic so i moved it over to mr site it cost about 23 quid from ebay and it as some good template on there

Thanks for that. Have you heard of Yola?

no whats that ?

I use one.com They are pretty cheap (free for under 3000mw) and you can use a template or build your own site and can register your domain and email through them :green:

Hi, I'm new to the site so please bear with me:) But I have (eventually) started building my site with "Mr Site". It was around £16 to buy off Amazon. I had my domain name registered with 123.com but the book that came with the package for Mr Site was so easy to follow I didn't have a problem moving over, they then also take over the hosting of the site for a year - and provide enough basic templates to get you started. (I am rubbish with computers unless it is Word based, so if I can understand the book I'm sure you will be fine:)

Latest posts

Back