Help with microblade training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang

Reaction score
I am ready to book my training but torn between PhiBrows, Beauty Deluxe or Advanced Aesthetics International who say they are the only true qualification regulated by Ofqual. Ive seen and heard amazing things about PhiBrows, reviews for Beauty Deluxe are good too but has anyone been on a training course with these companies and completed it? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you x

I'm having the exact same dilemma, advanced aesthetics has a trainer very near my house but then I have read something about them on here on another post and now I just don't know x

I'm having the exact same dilemma, advanced aesthetics has a trainer very near my house but then I have read something about them on here on another post and now I just don't know x
I went with Beauty Deluxe in the end, spoke with 5 of their previous students who raved about them.

I went with Beauty Deluxe in the end, spoke with 5 of their previous students who raved about them.
How was your training?

Phi brows has a online course after your initial training. It's an app of your phone with lots of videos and diagrams to refresh your memory. Not sure about the other companies mentioned but I'd defiantly recommend phibrows because of this online part of the course- your very conpetant after completing it. You can also get insurance no problem through ABT

Hi Can you make sure when you are reading posts it is not about Advanced Beauty Group or Advanced Aesthetics Training as that is NOT us we have a similar name unfortunately. I believe that they have now shut shop in Manchester.
Please ask us anything before you book we are very transparent, all our centres are VTCT, we are regulated, all our trainers are Assessors, experienced in skills to train you.
look us up on insta trainwithadvancedaesthetics

I'm currently training with phibrows, had done training else where but wasn't 100% happy with it, so I took the phibrows online training, really happy with it and their support, much more confident and my microblading has improved so much. If you follow some of the groups for microblading on facebook you'll get a good feel for the companies also the microblading sisterhood group is a great group for asking questions like this, you'll get loads of replies from people who done training with the different companies.

I'm currently training with phibrows, had done training else where but wasn't 100% happy with it, so I took the phibrows online training, really happy with it and their support, much more confident and my microblading has improved so much. If you follow some of the groups for microblading on facebook you'll get a good feel for the companies also the microblading sisterhood group is a great group for asking questions like this, you'll get loads of replies from people who done training with the different companies.
Can you do the phibrows online training even though you have trained with a different company previously? The Facebook group can anyone join this? I recently trained in Microblading x

Yep! Anyone can train with them. You have 11 levels to pass and 6months to do it in so it's pretty full on, but I think that's exactly what you need, my first course was only 2 days and definitely no where near long enough to prepare you to work on someone's skin. I think anyone can join the group, it's a great help, you learn so much from it alone and see what problems others are having too

Yep! Anyone can train with them. You have 11 levels to pass and 6months to do it in so it's pretty full on, but I think that's exactly what you need, my first course was only 2 days and definitely no where near long enough to prepare you to work on someone's skin. I think anyone can join the group, it's a great help, you learn so much from it alone and see what problems others are having too
Thank you, what's the website I use? X

If you Google phibrows UK it'll come up

Hi , I'm looking at this too , I've found a provider nearby (Bolton) that does the VTCT level 4 course which to me sounds like they must be pretty good and regulated. They also offer assessment so those who have done training with other providers can get insured - lots of private courses say they are accredited but then you can only get insurance with certain providers which a VTCT is across the board - I've done quite a lot or research on this , insurance is a big issue as some providers want you to have 12 months experience or to be supervised all the time until you have 12 months experience which isn't going to work at all

What is their price range I can't find it anywhere? Has this training been good for you? Thanks in advance x

What is their price range I can't find it anywhere? Has this training been good for you? Thanks in advance x
I am doing online training with phi and it was £1400 although I only have two months left and I’m on level 7 but with been so busy at work I’m worried I won’t finish it within the 6 months

I am doing online training with phi and it was £1400 although I only have two months left and I’m on level 7 but with been so busy at work I’m worried I won’t finish it within the 6 months
Oh no, maybe get in tough ha with them and ask them to give you more time? Good luck I hope it goes well and thanks for replying x

Oh no, maybe get in tough ha with them and ask them to give you more time? Good luck I hope it goes well and thanks for replying x
You have to pay more if you go over 6 months but I’m hoping in January I can get some done on it xx

Hi, sorry to jump on the post. Did any of you have Microblading experience prior to doing the phi online course?? Also I’ve checked with council that I can offer it but would I need to check with them with it being an online course??

Hi, sorry to jump on the post. Did any of you have Microblading experience prior to doing the phi online course?? Also I’ve checked with council that I can offer it but would I need to check with them with it being an online course??
I did a live microblading course with a college near me first but then felt I needed more training so booked the online course but you can do it without any previous training

I spoke to them today and you can't get insurance just by doing the online course x

Latest posts

Back