help with natural tips please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
hi all jst doing my ezflow course and was told to practise our nat tips however i file well before applying to nail the blend it in when i apply my ezbond and primer im only supposed to apply to nat nail but i can not see where this is cos my tips been blended and ive got rid of the line so should i be doing it before i blend into nat nail ?
hope this makes sense
thankyou

lisaowens said:
hi all jst doing my ezflow course and was told to practise our nat tips however i file well before applying to nail the blend it in when i apply my ezbond and primer im only supposed to apply to nat nail but i can not see where this is cos my tips been blended and ive got rid of the line so should i be doing it before i blend into nat nail ?
hope this makes sense
thankyou

Lisa it should be fine to take your ez-bond and primer up to the point where you have blended, I know it can be very hard to be exact and I wouldn't worry to much if you go slightly onto the tip. With practise you'll get it spot on.:hug:

Well done you if you are new to this and have blended the tip in that well you can not see where it is I think this is great:D

Caz xxx

I know!

It took me ages to master that - well done chick!

You will find, because you only put a tiny tiny amount on that is you dab it just in the middle between where the well was before you blended and the cuticle that the one bit you put on will spread and probably won't reach the tip!

Does that make sense coz I just re-read it and it sounded pants! LOL

Latest posts

Back