Help with pamper party name please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc

Reaction score
right have decided to bite the bullet and start offering pamper parties for girls aged 5-15 yrs, really struggling with a business name . dont want a princess/diva type name as i will offering parties for such a wide age group .. plus once qualified in make up, hopefully proms also so catering for even older girls

have so far come up with pamper party pals .. ok i know not brilliant, just really stuck for a name

any ideas ? pleaaaase xx

There's someone in Swindon called Sparkleworks, I'm not sure if she's registered the name and as you're in London it might be ok anyway...... It covers parties, make-up, etc.....

party in style with divine pamper partys or dazzling pamper partys lol ,what services will you be offering? x

What about some of these

Miss Gorgeous parties
Little Lady parties
Tiaras & Tutus party

sorry there not great lol

xx

thank you for those suggestions xx
i love sparkle works, but wouldnt like to use it as business so similar and she already has a web site
lisap, i was originally going to offer mani / pedis and nail art only - but as im currently training in makeup / facials makes sense to eventually offer those services also
was thinking about catering to 3 age groups :
princess pamper / makeover : ages 4-7 yrs, to include face painting, painted nails, glitter hair spray etc . plus dressing up clothes, accessories
then more beauty orientated parties for the following:
tweenies, age 8-11 yrs, mini manis, pedis, nail art, glitter tattoos and perhaps a makeup party
then teens : manis, pedis, facials, skin care & makeup lessons
so much to think about, would love more ideas for business name
also your opinions on :
sparkleworks pamper and spa
sparkleworks pamper parties
sparkleworks makeup and beauty
sparkleworks beauty and makeup

Sparkleworks Pamper & Spa sounds good, I am a mobile therapist with the business name Sparkle Nail & Beauty, so anything "Sparkly" works for me!!

Also you referred to 8-11years as tweenies, as a mother of a 12 year old, from experience she wouldn't of wanted to be referred to as the twenies group.
You could maybe link up the "Sparkle" with the age groups -
4-7 Glitter Princess'
8-11 Sequin Babes
12 and over Diamond Diva's

Just an idea.

hi nikki
thanks for your input, love the idea of the sequin babes, diamond divas, lol

I quite like Sparkleworks Pamper Parties - I may be a bit biased on that cos my other business is called Sparkle & Glitz (children's pamper parties) Sparkle & Glitz Children's Pamper Parties | Ipswich - Welcome...

If you think about your main target market young girls do tend to like things sparkly & glittery & glitzy.

So perhaps you could do some brainstorming with the words that you conjur up & put them together as a biz name.

thanks too for your input blue rose, love your web site .. very girly, was thinking of doing those bath bombs etc also, but have spent this afternoon doing a business plan and think might be bitting off more than i can chew - its so easy to get carried away !

i want to offer a mixture of makeover and beauty parties - with mini treatments for ages 5-11, then makeup lessons, manicures etc for ages 12 and over

What about Princess pamper party or something along those lines lol xx

sorry just re read your post saying you dont want princess!! what about "little darlings" xx

Hi Sarah - I am looking to start up nail parties for kids and wondered if you would be able to give me info on your business plan and how you have worked out prices etc. I do not know how to start !! Thanks Sarah - Essex

[email protected]

this is an old post, but found it again when did a search for princess parties
had to put the idea on hold for several months due to personal reason, but ready to roll again
as well as pamper parties for kids/teens i want to offer manis/pedis/shellac for adults also so want to try and steer away from anthing too "princessy"

few more names i have come up with, what do you think ?

pamper parties 4 u
beauty parties 4 u
pamper you pretty
pampered party
pretty me pamper parties
pretty you pamper parties

any more sugestions would be gratefully received x

Latest posts

Back