help with the cost of cnd course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
does anyone know if you can get any help with the cost of the cnd foundation course if you are on family credit, i know the job centre helps if you are unemployed for 6 months or more, but, not if you are receiving f/credit.

any info would help.
thanks

Hi

I've not heard of any help if it's just family credit you are on. I think they can help single parent families on benefit looking for work etc.....Maybe you could ask the jobcentreplus people again if they know of anything else? Sorry I'm not much help!!

Hi, I would never ask anyone their age.......but if you are under 26yrs I think The Princes Trust may be able to give assistance to people setting up as self employed.....Also is there not a Business Gateway in your area, they sometimes have grants to set up Women in business.........I have had students who have benefited from both these agencies....try them....If you dont ask you dont get.......!

izzidoll said:
Hi, I would never ask anyone their age.......but if you are under 26yrs I think The Princes Trust may be able to give assistance to people setting up as self employed.....Also is there not a Business Gateway in your area, they sometimes have grants to set up Women in business.........I have had students who have benefited from both these agencies....try them....If you dont ask you dont get.......!

thanks,
i will try business gateway, i think i may be a little too old for the Princes Trust.

I looked into this wehen I did my course in March and unfortunately there is nothing i'm affraid. The onlt way you can get help by being on benefit is to do a course at your local college. Even then I counld get no help cos I wasn't a single parent, out of a job for more than 6mts or disabled- stupid I know!!!

thanks for all the info anyway.

i just thought if i could get a little bit help with the cost, i could do it sooner.

Latest posts

Back