help with training desicion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya, i have decided to try my hand with l&p , but i did my Brisa with Trisha Shaw in Nottingham (fab lady) but as i am in Leicester the l&p course at Ellison's with Jane Cooke would be easier to get to. Do i stay with my first educator or go for local ?

I couldn't believe how reasonable the course was, and i was inspired to go for l&p by watching the top of the tops at excel.

thanks guys xxx

Tough choice - I like to get training from lots of sources (although I do believe Creative to be the best) - I just like to see other stuff too.

Is the Ellisons training using CND products?

I'd probably try someone new for a new perspective if it's CND

What fun...learning a new system - love it :D

Trin
xx

Trinity Nails said:
Tough choice - I like to get training from lots of sources (although I do believe Creative to be the best) - I just like to see other stuff too.

Is the Ellisons training using CND products?

I'd probably try someone new for a new perspective if it's CND

What fun...learning a new system - love it :D

Trin
xx

oh yes the Ellisons training is with Creative and Jane Cooke is a Creative Educator.

xxx

Hi

I would go with ellisons its great to meet other people and pick their brains. Plus if you get along well and she is local you can go to her for more training with less travelling hassle. JMO

jane cook is a competion winner , not sure when, her nails our stunning!fellow geek said about trying someone else perspective thats a good idea.

ok, thanks guys for your advise, i am going to go with ellisons (jane cook). thanks for helping to make my mind up, xxx angie

Hi Angie....Jane is lovely. I did my Four Day Foundation with Jane at Ellisons in Bham, Oct 2003.
I dont think you will be disappointed!
:D

I did my masters day with Jane, it was the first time I met her, and she was wonderful.... I felt like I'd known her for ages!!! I don't think you would regret doing your course with her!!!

Sue x

Jane is wonderful and Trinity is right, it is stimulating to attend classes with many different CND educators. They all know their stuff and the information you receive will be totally consistent, but different people present in their own style and this make life very interesting.

Yes jane is a past competition winner as are many many of the CND Ambassadors. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back