Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyRed

Reaction score
As a newbie to spray tanning im getting a small like frekle pattern from spray gun on clients skin, although the tan looks fine when washed off it doesnt look professional. It also sprays a certain amount a solution through then stops and takes a good few seconds for it to start again. Its a brand new compressor and spray gun. Any one else had this problem? Thks

It sounds like your gun is blocked. Has it always done this? x

I used the gun for the first time yesterday and it wasnt too bad it never stopped
working. Used it today and it keeps stopping. have played around with all the settings but i have used a cheap solution to start with (doing tans at no charge at the moment) so wondered if this could be the reason. The first gun i had i sent back to the company as i couldnt get it right. This is the 2nd one so surley it must be something im doing wrong. Im getting so frustrated. When i did my training it was so easy.

I used the gun for the first time yesterday and it wasnt too bad it never stopped
working. Used it today and it keeps stopping. have played around with all the settings but i have used a cheap solution to start with (doing tans at no charge at the moment) so wondered if this could be the reason. The first gun i had i sent back to the company as i couldnt get it right. This is the 2nd one so surley it must be something im doing wrong. Im getting so frustrated. When i did my training it was so easy.

Hi Susan...shame your having these problems...what machine is it...and have you been back onto the company that sold it to you?

Hi colin,
The machine is Naturasun hvlp vip piggie. I contacted the company and they re sent another spray gun but this one seems worse. agggggggggggg......

Hi colin,
The machine is Naturasun hvlp vip piggie. I contacted the company and they re sent another spray gun but this one seems worse. agggggggggggg......

opps...wouldnt want to pass comment on this machine.:wink2:
The best thing to do really is to re contact your supplier...explain the problem your having and hopefully they will provide another replacement for you.
Good luck :hug:

Maybe its not the gun but the machine? It shouldnt just stop x

Latest posts

Back