Hi everyone, advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emileeee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here :)
Just thought I would explain a bit about my situation and I'm just after some advice really!
I started off doing a travel and tourism degree which I then transferred the credits to an Open University degree which I am still studying and planning to take business modules next year. I've always loved the idea of working in the beauty industry (nails especially!) and there is a part time course at college which I have found which is a VRQ Level 2 which will give a general grounding in nails, make up, facials etc and then I could continue onto level 3 the following year. I've emailed them and I'm waiting for a reply as to how much the course would cost. Then the idea is to start my own business (I am aware how hard this would be and I'm definitely not taking it lightly, but I have always studied business and wanted to be my own boss), hopefully a salon where I would hire/rent chairs to others while also taking courses to improve my own skills.

Is this doable? What do you all think?

Thanks, Emily x

Latest posts

Back