Hi everyone another new geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermom

Reaction score
Myself and a friend are hoping to train to apply nail extensions what intensive course would you recommend, we were going to the Academy in Erdington Birmingham this weekend but have been advised against it, please help us if you can, I really want to do this! Ta very much

hello supermom, there is a creative academy in birmingham, i think it's at marco benito's place. he has a great reputation. there might be some education info if you go to site stuff then on to industry links, or try doing a search for creative academy birmingham. you gotta watch out education wise , a lot of the time 'you get what you pay for'.always best to go by reputation and recomendation. good luck.

Thanks 4 your reply, would this be the Creative Nail Design course in Birmingham, and I know this sounds really daft but is Marco Benito a top name in this industry and does he do the training, I have a web address for this place but it's like a mine field!!! I appreciate your comments ta

Yes, Marco is a top name in the industry and you will not be wasting your money. He is a Creative educator. He is a dream teacher by all accounts!

Cathy

yes c.n.d , marco is a very top name in the industry, not sure if he actually does the training but some one who sets high standards for themselves usually expects the same from their staff.

Hi thanks 4 your comments, I am a little confused between the Creative Nail Academy and Creative Nail Design which one should I go for? Can you help thanks

Creative nail design is the same as creative nail academy, the academy is the training and education centre..... x

Thanks All, I have called the Creative Nail Academy and have established that I can take a course this month Yipee!!!
Needless to say after reading all of your comments I will not be going on the course I have booked for this weekend. I find the info on this site amazing and am looking forward to kicking off my career with this site for help and assistance thanks guys!!!!xx

Hi and welcome to the site.

I trained with Marco at his salon in Birmingham (as did a few people on here) and YES you do actually train with the man himself! I loved it!
Have fun on the course, you have definately made the right choice!

Thanks, I actually fell I have made the right choice this time, but I feel sorry for the poor s**ds who end up forking out the dosh first and the regretting it later.

Hi supermom! Yes, there's a lot of us about, who fork out and then regret it later! Good luck for your training, you've made a great choice by all accounts. I can't wait to finish my course in mani/pedi then I can start ordering the spa mani/pedi prods! xxx

Hi ya

Just wanted to say I have had 2 training sessions with Marco, and he is Fab.

I was really nervous but he was so down to earth - explained things in IDIOT terms! And was really helpful and 'chilled' and funny!!

I can highly recommend his training.

HTH

AMB XXXXXXXXX

Latest posts

Back