Hi i'm a Geeky trainee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cinnders

Hi i'm Amanda and i'm new here. I've been practising nails for the past 5 months, ive been working with the nail trainer and have had a good friend who is also a technician to give me some training and good advice, as i need all the advice i can get rite now.
It can be hard sometimes as i am juggling my children and my husbands business around for everything to fit in with myself but i'm sure it will be well worth it in the end.

Hi Cinnders,

I'm quite new to all this too. I have 4 kids and a full time course so I know what its like to juggle!! Anyway this is a brilliant site to get the help and support you need, also just for a good old chit chat.

Good luck with your training!!

Welcome to heaven you two..........
Amanda why not change your profile to something a bit clearer, United Kingdom is a big place, it`d be nice to see where in the UK you are!

Hi Amanda and welcome to the board....watch out though, its addictive.

David

Welcome aboard darlin - just a quick warning though - you'll soon be addicted and trying to also squeeze in as much time geekin on this site as possible !!!! You'll love it & will soon be forgetting to make the kids tea , do the washing , shopping & other unimportant menial tasks !! Dont worry though - if they're the same as my bunch they'll think the invisible fairy has forgotten to do her job and wont slate you for not having their favourite jeans clean,ironed and ready to go !!

Welcome to the mad world of nail geeks !!!
good luck & hope to speak again soon
lol jayneym xxx
Cinnders said:
Hi i'm Amanda and i'm new here. I've been practising nails for the past 5 months, ive been working with the nail trainer and have had a good friend who is also a technician to give me some training and good advice, as i need all the advice i can get rite now.
It can be hard sometimes as i am juggling my children and my husbands business around for everything to fit in with myself but i'm sure it will be well worth it in the end.

hi welcome to the world of geekdom, juggling work kids house......dont bother come on here instead and reguards the kids.......what do you think pot noodles where invented for :rolleyes:

My sons throwing me off the pc now, so gotta go, that pot noodle idea sounds good to me - I'm off to the supermarket!!

hi amanda

im also doing nails and juggle a partner and 3 kids and a full time and part time course. sometimes i think im mad buts its worth it and this site rocks !!!!!!!

good luck in all you do and follow your dreams .............. you wont regret it !!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Cinnders and Soo.

Yeh you're right training can be tough enough with out having to juggle with kids. But it's true you keep plugging at it and you'll get there soon enough!

All the best both!!

Thank you to everyone, what a wonderful welcome. speak to ya all soon. xxx and i will change where i live in my profile.

welcome Cinnders... I too juggle... big time... kids, work... the usual... you couldn't BE in a better industry for juggling though!!!

Welcome Amanda

You will find everyone on here is sooo helpful & lovely.

You will become addicted though.

Spk soon

xxxx
Mrs Geek said:
welcome Cinnders... I too juggle... big time... kids, work... the usual... you couldn't BE in a better industry for juggling though!!!

Latest posts

Back