High Gloss Sealer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anybody recommend a high gloss sealer to use on l&p??

I have already done a search & have read the threads about EZ Flow UV30 but i do currently use a gloss sealer from Backscratchers & would like to know if there are any Mega shiny ones, mine tends to loose it shininess after a week- 10 days.
Has anyone used the Backscratchers one to compare others to???

If any of you could help then i won't have to spend loads of money trying different types, (skin flint that i am- lol :biggrin: )

Also like the sound of the Girlfriend? and am curious as to whether it's available to tech's not trained with Creative.

Thanxs guys

I have to say the Girlfriend Buffer is fab you get a super glossy shine that last for weeks :D
You don't have to be creative trained to buy buffers etc (only L&P)
Uv30 is a fab product it gives a high gloss shine and is brill over coloured powders it really brings out the colours.
HTHS

Also try EZ Flows Gel It! Finish It! It is a gel based product which cures under a UV light unit with no dispersion layer. This really is supa dupa shiny!!

Clare x

fab advice
Oceana said:
Also try EZ Flows Gel It! Finish It! It is a gel based product which cures under a UV light unit with no dispersion layer. This really is supa dupa shiny!!

Clare x

fab addvice or miracle shine(ezflow) which shine will last for well over 14 days!!
lell said:
I have to say the Girlfriend Buffer is fab you get a super glossy shine that last for weeks :D
You don't have to be creative trained to buy buffers etc (only L&P)
Uv30 is a fab product it gives a high gloss shine and is brill over coloured powders it really brings out the colours.
HTHS

yep all of the above really
2 coats of uv30(optical brightener really brings out the whites and the pinks) or finish it by ezflow,
miracle shine by ezflow

Have been recomended airshield by NSI recently - have ordered some & will keep you posted when I've roadtested it girls !!
Jayneym xxx
joannerowsell said:
yep all of the above really
2 coats of uv30(optical brightener really brings out the whites and the pinks) or finish it by ezflow,
miracle shine by ezflow

i use airshield over enamel.....good stuff
base coat, 2 coats of polish, then airshield.........wait 3 minutes and ya done

I've seen a demo of Miracle Shine - truly amazing stuff.

If you're on about Miracle Shine by It&ly then I too have seen it in action and I have to say the glass like finish was fantastic and I have to say better than the Girlfriend, which I find you have to really work and I've never been able to get that amount of shine in such a short amount of time despite advice on how to use it.

I can't say how long it lasts so how it compares in that way I don't know but its brilliant

hi

no its by ezflow, but yes you can revive your old girlfriend with it! use it dry or use it wet with ezflow chamois snow monkey!

Mani-fique! said:
If you're on about Miracle Shine by It&ly then I too have seen it in action and I have to say the glass like finish was fantastic and I have to say better than the Girlfriend, which I find you have to really work and I've never been able to get that amount of shine in such a short amount of time despite advice on how to use it.

I can't say how long it lasts so how it compares in that way I don't know but its brilliant

I used the UV finishing gloss from my Brisa kit last week, excellent shine, haven't had to re-buff at all. Put it on over airbrush topcoat and it's kept my nail art and gems in tip top condition.

Hmmm- Seems like i will have to try both the Miracle Shine & the UV30 as can't decide which sounds better

Let me know what you think of the Airshield JayneyM thanks.
While we are on the subject of NSI products have you tried either the Glas Sheen Nail Buffer or Is It Wet Buffer?

Thankx for all your comments geeks.

Just bumping this one too!! :o
bekster123 said:
Hmmm- Seems like i will have to try both the Miracle Shine & the UV30 as can't decide which sounds better

Let me know what you think of the Airshield JayneyM thanks.
While we are on the subject of NSI products have you tried either the Glas Sheen Nail Buffer or Is It Wet Buffer?

Thankx for all your comments geeks.

Latest posts

Back